My baby boy turned 1! The setup...

02 November 2010










My baby boy, Noah, turned one last week and I thought I would share some photos from his big day! We decided to keep the party small and intimate, and it made the day so special to have some of our closest friends with us.

I decided to do a vintage "little man" theme with mustaches and ties used for decor, and a soda bar to add to the fun vintage feel. I found so many fabulous items on etsy to help make the day complete.

Here are some items that I found on etsy:
Tie bib - Fresh Vintage Shop
The cookie favors - Lori's Place
Mustache lollipop favors - Vintage Confections
Mustaches on a stick - Little Retreats

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving the color palette and the "Little Man" theme. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete







images and photograpy are a copyright of jayme marie desings
custom design by blogs and lattes