they call me mama.

13 May 2012

I cannot tell you how much these two little guys mean to me.  They are two of the greatest blessings I have known in this life.  Everyday they touch my heart in some way or another and my heart grows more in love with them everyday.  {look at those faces... how could you not love them, really.}

I pray every night that I would be the best mom that I can be and that I care for them in the way that they need the most.  I hope I make them proud.

I have certainly learned so much from my beautiful mom who has shown me unconditional love and support every. minute. of every. day.  I also believe I am a better person and mom because of the sweet mother in law I have been blessed with.

Happy Mother's day to all the mamas out there!

ox, Jayme

No comments:

Post a Comment







images and photograpy are a copyright of jayme marie desings
custom design by blogs and lattes